In this section, we take you through the lifecycle management of applications in Cloud Foundry. We cover the ideal workloads for the platform, as well as the basics of troubleshooting and common issues that sometimes arise.
- Containerized Applications: We look at the anatomy and configuration inputs of containerized applications running in Cloud Foundry.
- Lifecycle Phases: We look at the phases an application goes through during deployment.
- Update Strategies: We look at the two strategies available to developers when updating applications.
- Troubleshooting: We cover the basics of troubleshooting applications on Cloud Foundry, including some of the common issues developers run into when using the platform.
- Considerations: We look at the ideal workloads for Cloud Foundry, as well as general considerations when designing and selecting applications to run on the platform.